- Firstly, chop all herbs, spinach and garlic cloves separately. Also shred the fragments of leeks and set aside.
- Take a deep saucepan and pour vegetable broth in it. Give it a boil then let simmer on low heat.'
- In the mean time, take another deep frying pan, lightly stir fry 2 of the leeks and garlic in olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes till light golden.
- Add rice to the pan and saute well until oil gives shine to rice.
- Now pour half quantity of wine and some amount of simmering broth. Let it cook on low flame till rice devour all liquid.
- Add all reserved wine and broth. Cook for 25 minutes until it forms a smooth and creamy texture.
- While stirring, add chopped herbs and spinach along with seasonings to your taste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add yogurt and in the end garnish with reserved leek. Serve hot.