- Take a small skillet, place the walnuts in it and cook for 4 minutes at medium heat while stirring constantly. Preheat the oven at a temperature of 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, toss rhubarb with sugar well, leave them for 10 minutes while stirring twice. On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the rhubarb mixture in even layer.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes to roast. Leave it to cool for 10 minutes. At the same time, put together the vinegar, shallot, oil and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Put the spinach in a bowl, toss well to coat. Now divide the mixture between four plates and top with the rhubarb and cheese together with the walnuts and raisins.
- Serve 'Roasted Rhubarb Salad Recipe' with the rice.