- Chop fresh rosemary, toast pine nuts. Set aside.
- Take a medium bowl; add flour, baking soda and salt, mix well to blend. Leave aside.
- Add sugar and rosemary in a food processor; work on it until combined and chopped. Shift to a stand mixer and add pine nuts except 2 tbsp in a processor, work on it to chop properly.
- Add butter and sugar mixture, beat to combine for 2 minutes with medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed now until mixed. Add chopped nuts, flour mixture and combine again so that the dough can absorb flour. Place the dough on a large plastic wrap and shape into 2 inches thick and 11 inches long. Cover and keep in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Keep a rack in the middle of oven and heat it up over 350*F. Make ¼ and ½ inch thick disk shape from the dough to make 30 cookies. Sprinkle nuts on top of cookies and push them inside. Decorate on a baking trays in a good manner (1-1/2 inch apart). Place in oven and bake a tray until cookies are well set and browned for at least 10 minutes. Leave to cool for further 10 minutes.
- Shift cookies on a wire rack to cool with the help of spatula for an hour. You can store it in an airtight container for more than 5 days or serve as desired.