- Soak the lentils in water for an hour.
- Thinly slice the sausages, and set aside.
- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook and stir onion and celery over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add the sausages, carrot and garlic; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until onion is tender.
- Stir in the broth, water, lentils, oregano, crushed cumin and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until lentils and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and chopped spinach; cook until heated through and spinach is wilted.