- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Take a large bowl; add sugar, butter and salt, cream together to make a smooth batter. Add eggs, vanilla, sour cream and cream again by using hand mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Take another bowl; sift flour, baking soda and baking powder into, then add dry ingredients to the large bowl.
- Add flour to the bowl in folding motion, mix well all together and make smooth, thick dough. Take a large bowl; add bananas and mash them by using potato mixer for few minutes. Pour mashed banana to the main batter and fold it to combine properly.
- Add chopped walnuts and mix. Grease baking tray with butter and dust with flour. Pour the final batter of bread and bake in preheated oven for an hour.
- Test by inserting toothpick in the middle of bread, if it comes out clean then your banana nut bread is ready. Let cool for a while and slice before serving. Enjoy!