- Prepare dressing first. In a bowl, put yogurt, mayonnaise, tabasco sauce and season to taste.
- Whisk lightly so that it forms a combined mixture then let it chill in refrigerator.
- By the time, cut cabbage into 4 equal sections and eliminate central hard core form it. Separate its leaves; wash them and pat dry.
- Using a peeler, peel the skin of carrots and then grate them roughly.
- Cut sweet pepper into two halves, eliminate the seeds inside and cut it into fine strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, put all vegetables and toss well. Drizzle chilled dressing over them and mix till vegetables are daubed in the dressing.
- Roast sunflower seeds in oven till crispy and golden.
- Serve Simple Coleslaw, chilled and garnished with roasted sunflower seeds.