- Grate onion and potatoes, separate 3.5 tbsp olive oil and ½ salt and set aside.
- Take a mixing bowl; add all purpose flour, ½ salt, 3.5 tbsp olive oil and egg and add the required water to make soft dough. Knead properly. Use cling film to cover dough and leave aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by boiling rice in water for at least 5 minutes. Take a mixing bowl; add boiled rice and remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Lightly grease oven dish, add the pastry in dish and let it go over the edge. Fill the pastry with stuffing. Fold in the pastry over the filling to form triangles. Brush with some juice from filling on top of folded pastry. It should not go down the side to the pie. Place in oven and bake on 180*F for an hour.
- Shift to serving plate, let cool for a while or serve warm immediately.