- Remove the skin from the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix garlic,challots,rosemary,parsley,cayenne pepper,paprika, lemon juice, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Stuff the chicken with the marinade and rub gently on outside as well.
- Marinate for atleast 4hours ,and for best results leave the chicken to marinate overnight.
- Tuck the legs of the chicken underneath and place on a roasting rack.
- Roast in a 500 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 350 degrees F and cook until the
- juices run clear.