- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the ground turkey, tofu, cumin, and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Form into two patties.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, Add canola oil.
- Cook in the skillet 3-1/2 minutes.
- Transfer to a pre-heated 350 degree F oven and bake for five minutes or until cooked through.
- Let stand five minutes to cool slightly.
- Place lettuce leaf on each burger.
- Top each burger with three slices of avocado, a tablespoon of mayonnaise, then the burger patty and the remaining slices of leaf lettuce.