- Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray coating and preheat over high heat.
- Add turkey; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes and drain fat.
- Stir in tomatoes with their juice, green pepper, onion, garlic, oregano, and black pepper.
- Bring to boiling, reduce heat. and Simmer, covered for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove cover; simmer for 15 minutes more. (For a creamier sauce, give sauce a whirl in a blender or food processor.)
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain well.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti with crusty, whole-grain bread.