- Sauté apple and 1/4 tsp cinnamon in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Stir together bread and apple in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, apple juice, brown sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and remaining 1/4 tsp. cinnamon; pour over bread mixture in baking dish.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake bread mixture 45 to 50 minutes or until top is crisp and golden brown.
- Serve warm with Toasted Pecan-Caramel Sauce.