- Peel, core and chop the apples; chop onion. Set aside.
- Drain apricots through cold running water(if necessary) and chop.
- In a saucepan, add apricots, apples, onion, lemon juice and stock. Cook and boil, let simmer on reduced heat for 20 minutes. Leave soup to cool and press through a strainer or blend in a processor until well smooth, then pour soup in a clean pan.
- Put in the wine, spices with seasoning. Bring to boil, then let cool. If you see the soup is thick, add minimum stock and water and chill for a while.
- Sharpen your taste with spoonful of cream on top of each part. Garnish with ginger and allspice.