- Drain the kidney beans; crush the garlic clove; finely chop the onion; deseed and finely chop the red pepper; skin deseed and dice the tomato; peel and stone the mango and then finely chopit; set them aside.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil then put garlic, onion, ginger, and all spices and then fry for about 10 minutes. Put away from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Put the onion mixture along with the beans, coriander and bread crumbs in a food processor and process until smooth; add seasoning to your taste.
- For the salsa: Stir in the mango, red pepper, tomato, 1 tbsp onion. lime juice, sugar and olive oil and then cover and leave for the flavor to develop.
- Take the bean mixture and with the wet hands form the 8 equally small burgers and coat them in the flour lightly. In a frying pan, heat1/2 inch oil and then fry the burgers in batches for 3 minutes on each side until it crisp and get the golden color. Drain the burgers on paper towels and keep them warm. and repeat the same procedure for the other burgers
- Serve immediately along with the salsa.