- Soak the mung beans in cold water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Crush the garlic clove, cut chives into 1 inch pieces, de-seed and slice the green chilies then soak them in vinegar; set them aside for further use.
- Put noodles in bowl, cover with boiling water and soak for 10 minutes, drain then set it aside.
- In a preheated wok, heat oil then adds garlic and stir. Put the chilies along with vinegar and stir-fry for a minute or until fragrant.
- Then put the beans, stir and add noodles. Stir in the salt and chives, reserve some of them to garnish.
- Using a wok spoon, lift and toss the noodles for a minute. Then transfer the noodles to serving dish.
- Garnish with the reserved chives and serve at once.