- Preheat oven at 375*F.
- Finely chop onions, grate ginger and grind coriander seeds to powder.
- Thoroughly wash potatoes and make sure there is no dirt on them.
- Using a fork. prick the potatoes then bake them for 1 hour to soften.
- Cut potatoes into two halves and scoop out the soft flesh.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and saute a little.
- Add ginger, cumin, coriander and turmeric. Stir fry for 2 minutes then put potato flesh into the saucepan.
- Cook for another 2 minutes then adjust the seasoning.
- Fill this flesh mixture into potato skin shells, place some yogurt above, garnish with parsley and serve!