- Chop onion, parsley and crush garlic cloves. Set aside.
- Rinse lentils under cold running water, Drain well and set aside.
- Heat up an oil in a large preheated wok, stir fry onion, garlic gently cook until softened, but do not let brown.
- Mix together the cumin, coriander, tomato paste, allspice and 4 tbsp of broth; stirring well; Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add lentils and remaining stock, cover and boil, let it simmer on low heat for an hour. When you feel the lentils are tender and soup is thickened, stir in sweet corn and cook for 5 minutes, season to taste.
- Transfer into soup bowls with a swirl of yogurt on each serving, garnish with chopped parsley. Serve at once.