- Make the shortcut pastry with the help of following recipe.
- Crush the garlic; thinly slice the onion; lightly beat the eggs; set them aside. Preheat the oven at the temperature of 400?F.
- Flour the surface lightly, roll the pastry and line the 9-inch flan pan. Prick the base and let cool for 20 minutes. With the foil line the pastry case and baking beans and put it in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and beans and bake for about 12 minutes until the pastry got the golden color and crispy.
- Wipe the spinach and place in a large saucepan. Heat for about 4 minutes until the spinach wilts. Drain and squeeze out any excess liquid and chop it finely.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil, then add garlic, and turmeric, fry for 5 minutes.Stir in the spinach and chick peas and then put away from the heat. Disperse over the pastry case.
- Beat together nutmeg, cream, eggs and seasoning and pour into the pastry case.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until it changes into golden color. Serve.