- Separate egg yolks and whites, grate cheese, chop white mushrooms. Set aside everything.
- Preheat oven at 375F. Line Swiss roll tin with non-stick baking paper. Wash and remove stems from spinach leaves, in a covered pan cook wet leaves until lightly tender, make sure you do not add extra water. Drain well, squeeze out as much moisture as you can and then chop them.
- Place spinach in a bowl, add butter, egg yolks, seasoning and nutmeg, and beat them well. Whisk now egg whites until stiff peaks then fold egg whites into the mixture. Pour into the tin and garnish with half of cheese. Now bake for 12 minutes, until completely firm.
- At the same time, prepare the filling. In a pan, melt butter and lightly fry chopped mushrooms until properly tender, add flour, stir and cook for a minute. Add milk and boil, stirring until thickened. Let simmer for 2 minutes. Now remove from heat, mix up cream and chives. Set aside.
- Place out the cooked roulade from the oven and turn the roulade out on to the parchment paper then carefully peel off the lining paper and slowly spread the roulade with the mushroom filling.
- Roll up from end to end fairly tightly and shift to ovenproof dish. Topping with remaining cheese and place roulade to oven again for 5 minutes for melting cheese. Make slices and Serve hot to everyone.