- Scrape skin of salmon fillets and slice them. Thinly shred the leeks and crush garlic clove.
- Put salmon slices in a shallow non-metallic dish.
- Mix wine, ketchup, garlic, sugar and soy sauce in a bowl. Then pour it over the salmon, coat nicely and leave for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, heat corn oil in a deep saucepan, add leeks and stir-fry for 10 minutes over medium flame.
- Strain leeks into serving plates. Put salmon in the remaining oil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Shift cooked salmon from wok over the leeks in serving plates and serve!