- Shred iceberg lettuce, slice strawberries and cucumber, finely grate lemon peel.
- Cut melon lengthways into quarters then scoop out the seeds and cut through skin at 2.5cm intervals, cut melon close to skin, detach flash; set them aside.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on four serving plates. Put the chunks of melon on them along with cucumber and strawberry slices.
- For dressing, put lemon peel, cucumber, yogurt, mint leaves and caster sugar along with the ice cubes into a blender, blend for about 15 seconds until smooth.
- Serve with the dressing poured over it.