- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, egg whites, lime juice and sage.
- Set aside.
- Along the length of each tenderloin, slice a pocket deep enough for half of the stuffing.
- Stuff each tenderloin with the stuffing, season them with garlic and pepper, and place them in a roasting pan lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle some additional lime juice on top of the tenderloins and spray each with cooking spray.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil and roast for about 1 hour turning the tenderloins halfway through cooking.
- Cook untill completely tender.