- Cut all tomatoes into two halves, dig out its seeds making it hollow from inside then keep them upside down on a paper towel in order to drain any excessive juice.
- Meanwhile, finely chop spring onions, mint and parsley.
- Now turn the tomatoes and sprinkle seasonings at insides as per your taste.
- Toss rice, spring onions, mint, parsley, pine nuts and raisins together till mixed well.
- Fill a spoonful of this rice mixture into the tomato halves.
- Sprinkle over the olive oil and grill these filled tomatoes on medium flame for 10 minutes or until tender but not overcooked.
- Then set them in a serving platter and serve at once.