- First prepare the artichokes by peeling them and cutting into quarters, put them in a bowl with lemon juice.
- Now in a sauce pan, heat oil and cook onions until golden, add beans while stirring.
- Now drain the artichokes, add to saucepan, pour in 1.25 cups of water and let it simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Then add in the peas, season with salt and pepper, cover to cook till vegetables are tender.
- Strain the vegetables by passing through a sieve, cover and refrigerate.
- In another pan, mix vinegar, sugar and mint leaves. Heat and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle this dressing over salad and serve.