- Slice the onion; finely slice the garlic cloves; seed and dice the sweet pepper; slice the pork into thin strips; seed and slice the cucumber; cut the tomatoes into wedges; cut the scallions into short length.
- In a wok, heat the oil and then fry the garlic until golden, then put pork strips and stir-fry for about 5 minutes, and then onion. Season the meat with the fish sauce, sugar and pepper.
- For about 4 minutes, stir the mixture until the meat is done. Then add the tomatoes, pineapple, sweet pepper, cucumber scallions and a few tbsp of water.
- Stir-fry for 4 minutes more.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and scallions.
- Serve hot.