- Dice the sweet potatoes and carrot, slice an onion, crush garlic and set aside until needed.
- In a large saucepan, add and heat up oil. Add potatoes, onion, carrot and garlic. Cook vegetables gently for 5 minutes. stir well.
- Add the stock and orange juice, maintain to boil on medium heat. Simmer on reduced heat, cover and further cook vegetables; 20 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are heated thoroughly.
- Add mixture and make puree in a blender or food processor, work on it for 1 minute until well pureed. Bring the puree back to the pan. Add yogurt, coriander. Combine well, season to taste.
- Use coriander sprigs and orange rind as garnishing. Serve hot.