- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Combine oats, coconut, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Heat honey and oil in microwave on high for 30 seconds or just until syrupy.
- Drizzle over oats mixture and stir until mixture is evenly coated.
- Spread onto a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1 /2-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown, stirring several times.
- Remove from oven and add raisins while still hot.
- Cool completely and store in a tightly covered container up to 2 weeks