- Cut cherry tomatoes into two halves, discard their seeds and chop them nicely. Cut cucumber into cubes and nicely chop scallions.
- Boil as much of water in a saucepan that Bulgar is immersed in it. Stir and let cook for 25 minutes then discharge the water and let cool.
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl till combined then keep aside.
- In a serving bowl, put Bulgar, scallions, cucumber and tomatoes. Toss them so that they get mixed.
- Preheat the broiler and broil provolone slices for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour lemon and olive mixture over tossed vegetables in bowl. Adjust seasoning as per taste and mix well.
- Place grilled cheese slices on top and serve!