- Chop the pepper, cut mushrooms and olives into slices. Place chick peas and cherry tomatoes in colander and run under cold water until rinsed.
- Put together in a mixing bowl, artichokes, olives, mushrooms, chick peas, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper and feta cheese. Toss well. Divide the mixture into 5 plastic resealable bags.
- In a measuring cup, mix vinegar, oil, sweetener, oregano and black pepper. Blend until light froth forms on surface. Spoon 3 tablespoons of dressing into each plastic bag. Seal and place in refrigerator until needed. Reserve remaining dressing.
- When it's time to serve, put a cup of lettuce into each salad bag. Don't add lettuce earlier or it will become flaccid.
- Pour remaining dressing over the salad, toss to coat and serve.