- Mashed the butternut squash; slightly beat the eggs.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease twelve 2.5-inch muffin cups or line with paper bake cups and set aside.
- Put together baking powder, sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp salt in a large bowl. Combine orange juice, orange peel, squash, egg, milk and oil in a medium bowl. Mix together both mixture and then stir just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups nearly full with batter; sprinkle with oats.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack. Remove from cups.
- Serve warm.