- Lightly spray two baking sheets with vegetable oil spray.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly coat the top of each ravioli with the italian dressing.
- Put the ravioli on the baking sheets.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine the bread crumbs with oregano and fresh basil.
- Sprinkle over the ravioli. (The ravioli can be refrigerated for up to 8 hours at this point.)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray the tops of the ravioli with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake the ravioli for 9 to 11 minutes.
- For italian salsa , mix the onions, peppers ,garlic, tomatoes, vinegar and sugar.
- Drizzle the salsa over the ravioli or use the salsa for dipping.