- Place onion, garlic, cumin, coriander and lemon juice in a pan, bring to boil, cover then simmer for 5 minutes until softened.
- Place the chickpeas, tofu and potato in a bowl, mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, 4 tbsp coriander (cilantro), season and mix together.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties 10 cm/ 4 inch across, dust the hands with flour if necessary.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on a plate and press the burgers into crumbs to coat both sides.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, mix tahini pasta, yogurt, chopped cucumber and 1 tbsp cilantro together in a bowl then leave to chill.
- Line the buns with the lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and grated carrot, top each with a burger. Serve with the relish spooned over.