- Cut carrots, green beans and celery stalks into slices along with sweet pepper after removing its seeds. Crush garlic clove and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, pour tomato paste and mix it with ground ginger, a tbsp of sunflower oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and tofu.
- Mix well to form a smooth marinade, cover it and set aside for marination.
- Heat remaining oil in saucepan. Add tofu to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Then put green beans, carrots and sweet pepper in the saucepan.
- Stir so that the flavors get absorbed then dish out and serve!