- Crush garlic clove, slice onion, de-seed the sweet pepper and cut it in squares.
- Cut tofu into 1-inch pieces and put it in a shallow non-metallic dish.
- Add garlic, chili sauce and soy sauce. Mix well and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a deep pan and saute onion in it until crispy brown.
- Spread sauteed onion over paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- In the same oil, add tofu and stir fry for 5 minutes then bring out of pan.
- Take out some oil from pan, as much that only a tbsp is left in it. Add sweet pepper to it and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Now again add tofu and onion to the pan and stir to cook.
- Drizzle sesame oil, mix slightly and serve.