- Preheat the oven to 190*C/375*F/Gas 5.
- In a bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese and paprika. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- Now wash mushrooms,wipe to clean with a cloth and remove the stalks.
- Then dip each mushroom into beaten egg whites, fold into bread crumb mixture, repeat the same procedure with all mushrooms.
- Now place the coated mushrooms on to a non- stick baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden.
- To prepare the dip, simply immerse fresh tomatoes into boiling water for a minute then run under cold water and remove the skins.
- Halve them, remove their seeds and chop the flesh.
- Now in a bowl, put yogurt, curd cheese, crushed garlic cloves and chopped dill. Stir in chopped tomatoes and season to taste.
- Serve with baked mushrooms.