- Chop the dry tomatoes and onion; slice the cheese; set them aside.
- Put the sliced tomatoes and cheese in concentric circle in four flameproof dishes.
- Then scatter over the dry tomatoes and onions.
- Preheat the grill at a high temperature.
- Beat together the mustard, basil, chives, oregano, parsley, oil, vinegar and seasoning.
- Ladle it over the salads.
- Put the salads under the hot grill for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Sprinkle over the black pepper.
- Serve at once.