- In a non stick pan, add chopped onions, celery, peppers and crushed garlic. Now add the chicken stock and cook for 5 minutes till stock is reduced.
- Add chopped tomatoes along with tomato puree, chopped herbs and sugar, mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare pasta according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
- Now flake the tuna fish into chunks and add to sauce with capers. Heat gently for 1 to 2 minutes and stir in the boiled pasta. Toss well and serve.