- Whisk together vinegar and 1 Tbsp. sugar in a bowl. Add thinly sliced onion, and let stand 30 minutes; drain, reserving 2 tbsp vinegar mixture.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Place chopped tomatoes with cucumber(peeled and thinly sliced into half moons)scallion(thinly sliced), mint leaves chopped cilantro leaves chopped, fresh lime juice, canola oil, powdered sugar, salt, red pepper, chopped peanuts in a serving bowl.
- Add hot cooked pasta, onion, and reserved vinegar mixture, gently tossing to combine.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.