- Chop semisweet chocolate finely, set aside.
- Warm up oven to 500*F. Cut tortillas into sixteen rounds (approx 2”) by using biscuit cutter.
- Take a small bowl; add sugar and cinnamon, combine them well. Leave aside. On a rimmed baking sheet, put butter and place the baking sheet in oven to melt the butter for 2 minutes at least. Remove sheet from oven, keep the tortilla rounds on sheet, and coat each side with butter.
- Sprinkle with combo of cinnamon and sugar, place in oven. Bake the rounds until golden for 5 minutes. Shift now to a paper towel-lined baking sheet and leave to cool.
- Take a medium saucepan; add milk and heavy cream, let boil over medium flame. Add chocolate now on reduced heat to melt completely. Whisk in the vanilla extract. Pour this into mugs then serve with tortilla cinnamon crisp and enjoy.