- Thinly slice the potato and onion. Chop garlic cloves and keep aside.
- In a deep, non-stick pan, heat 4 tbsp of oil, stir fry onion and potato slices for 8 to 10 minutes untill tender.
- Add garlic, thyme, salt and black pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 300*F. Grease a 8x12 inch baking dish lightly.
- Beat eggs along with oregano, salt and hot sauce. Add peas and stir.
- Arrange stir-fried potatoes and onions in the baking dish and pour egg mixture from above. Bake for 40 minutes or till set and cooked through.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and bake for 5 more minutes then let cool on room temperature.
- Cut into 2 inch squares, garnish with chopped basil and serve.