- Chop the zucchini and French beans. Peel and quarter the tomatoes, chop turnip and carrot and onion. De-seed and chop the sweet pepper.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil then fry the onion, turnip and carrot for about 4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and heat until it boils. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- At the same time, place couscous in a bowl, moisten with little boiling water, stirring, until grains are swelled and separated.
- Then put the French beans, tomatoes, sweet pepper and zucchini to saucepan.
- Stir the lemon rind into couscous then put turmeric and mix well.
- Put couscous in a streamer and set it over the saucepan of vegetables.
- Simmer the vegetables so that the couscous steams for about 10 minutes.
- Pile the couscous on to serving plates. Put the vegetables and some liquid over top.
- Sprinkle with the coriander and serve immediately.