- Halve sweet peppers, garlic cloves and halve tomato as well, slice onion, fennel bulb, zucchini and cut bread into half.
- Use oil to brush broiler and heat it up. Warm both side of bread under broiler.
- Add sweet pepper, fennel to the grill (when it’s hot), cook it for 4 minutes, add onion, zucchini and cook 5 minutes more until all vegetables are tendered.
- Scrub garlic halves, tomato halves over the bread, place bread on serving plate, put grilled vegetables top of bread, sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Decorate with sage leaves and serve.