- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower; cook until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain; rinse under cool water.
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, oil, minced ginger, peanut butter, minced garlic, curry powder and salt in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the florets; gently toss to coat.
- Let marinate at room temperature for at least 2 hours or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- To serve, thread 2 broccoli and 2 cauliflower florets onto each skewer. (Reserve marinade.)
- Arrange the skewers on a platter in a single layer and drizzle with the marinade.