- Separate 4 tsp soy sauce, 5 oz of water, pinch of cayenne for the marinade. Remember to take toasted cumin seeds, shred the coconut, mince the cilantro. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Take a 9 by 13 inch casserole dish, put 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp water with adding tofu cutlets and leave to rest for just 5 minutes, before you flip, leave for 5 minutes further.
- Take a small bowl; add 5 oz water, 4 tsp soy sauce, tahini, lemon juice and a good pinch of cayenne and mix them all together. Leave to marinate for a while.
- Pour the marinade over tofu, leave for 20 minutes to set well (you can also marinate cutlets the day before cooking). Place the dish in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- When the tofu is baking, put the nuts, coconut, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, salt and a pinch of cayenne in a food processor to make a crust and work on it until chopped completely.
- Place out the baked tofu from oven, cover with crust mixture and bake again for 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and you may serve it hot to all.