- De-seed the cut both sweet pepper into thin strips, cut onion into 1-inch thin strips. Preheat oven at a temperature of 425°F.
- Cook onion and sweet peppers, in a tsp of oil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender, in a large skillet.
- Stir in cumin and chili powder. Saute for 1 more minute. Stir in parsley and set aside.
- Spread cream cheese over each tortilla then top with vegetable mixture. Fold tortillas in half over pepper mixture, pressing gently.
- Place tortillas on large baking sheet. With remaining oil, brush the tortillas. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve warm with salsa, if desired.