- Slice the chicken breast and set aside.
- Take a small mixing bowl, whisk egg into it to make egg shreds, stir in the coriander.
- Heat up small non stick-frying pan, add 3 tbsp of egg. Cook to set well, repeat the act to use all the egg mixture.
- Tightly roll each egg pancake up and slice into shreds thinly; leave aside for a while.
- Add stock and let boil. Break the pasta into small lengths and add to the pan for boling. Cook for 5 minutes until pasta becomes tender, add chicken slices, season with salt and pepper. Gently cook for further 3 minutes, stir in the egg shreds. Serve hot Vermicelli Soup at once.