- Fry the Wontons and set aside.
- For the Waka Waka Salad:In large plastic bowl combine the oil, vinegar, minced garlic, minced ginger, salt and pepper,whisk together to incorporate.
- Mix all the three shredded cabbages(Napa cooked, red , green), onions(julienne), carrots(peeled and shaved), chopped cilantro, and cooked noodles in a large bowl.
- Whisk the dressing and add to the salad 10 minutes prior to serving. Toss thoroughly, (adjust seasoning according to taste).
- Put equal portions of the dressed cabbage on the fried wonton.
- Garnish with the chopped peanuts.
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve.