- Beat an egg lightly, roughly chop macadamia nuts and sift the flour well and remember to take white chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Warm up an oven to 180*C and lightly line 3 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Take a mixing bowl; add butter with both sugars and vanilla extract to cream together until fluffy texture. Add the beaten egg and combine well then flour, salt and fold properly in mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped nuts and chocolate chips, stir well in mixture. Roll teaspoon sized amounts of dough into balls and place evenly apart on the lined trays.
- Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. You may serve White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies with a cup of tea or coffee.