- Take enough oil for deep frying.
- Cut the top and tail of the zucchini, then coarsely grate and then put into a colander to squeeze out the excess water. Then put into a bowl.
- Then add the egg, crumbs, mint and cayenne pepper, along with the seasoning. Mix well.
- Now shape the mixture into balls of walnut sizes.
- Then heat the oil to 350°F, deep-fry the balls for 2 minutes, in batches. Drain and keep warm.
- Beat together the oil and vinegar and add seasoning.
- Arrange the salad leaves in a bowl and then ladle over the dressing, toss to coat.
- Add the zucchini puffs and toss lightly together.
- Serve immediately.