Recently, there has been much chatter about a new therapy focused on increasing men’s testosterone levels. There is much interest in the product which seeks to reverse adverse effects of modern living. Partly to blame might be the chemicals that we have in our food. Here, we talk about the benefits of Irvine Testosterone Replacement Therapy and if it is right for you.
Irvine Testosterone Replacement Therapy: What is Testosterone
Before we talk about the Irvine Testosterone Replacement Therapy, we must first understand exactly what testosterone is and why it is important to maintain a certain level of it for men.
As many are already familiar with, testosterone is the hormone which is created mainly in the testicular glands of men and in the adrenal glands and ovaries of women. The said hormone is extremely important to further development of masculine characteristics and, essentially, of their growth. On the other hand, testosterone comes in quite lesser amounts in women. The testosterone generation which increases by about 30 more times as we enter adolescence and further into early adulthood. After which, it would slightly drop for the next few years as it normally does. At a certain point, the total testosterone levels in your body will be slashed by 1%.
Here are some of the functions carried out by the testosterone in our body.
- Libido or sex drive – As a sex hormone, testosterone can be directly attributed to our sex drive. It has been evident that men with lower levels have difficulty achieving their desired outcomes when it comes to their sex lives.
- General emotional state – Certain cases recorded shown mem suffering from depression as a direct result of lower testosterone levels.
- Development of bones – While the development of bones often occur in the preliminary stages of male growth, it has been shown that lower levels of testosterone sped up degeneration when men reaches an advanced age.
- Development of muscles – Muscle development can also be affected by lower levels of testosterone and can severely hinder athletic ability.
- Hair growth at all parts of the body – Male pattern baldness has been a scourge in the world of men as they age. There is an entire market for correcting this issue which promises to return a man’s main to its former glory. None however tries to fix the problem from the inside out like an Irvine Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
- Development of voice – The deeper voice has always been attributed to men. It reinforces the idea of men of having the strength compared to the other sex. This is why, as much as hair, a squeaky voice can be a cause for concern.
- Physical Memory – In relation to the development of the muscles and the brain, the body also relies on testosterone to ensure that the body develops a healthy communication highway to the nervous system.
- Cognitive ability – A man’s ability to think on the fly can also benefit from having normal levels of testosterone. It has often been thought of that, cognitive ability is directly affected by imbalances in the brain where the hormones are party to.
It might be wise for you to see your doctor should you have any concerns regarding a possibly low testosterone level. Since it is completely natural for men to have lower testosterone levels as we reach a more advanced age, some of the listed symptoms which includes an increased body fat, decreased muscle mass, or, more popularly a chronic erectile dysfunction, may be a symptom to other conditions that you may be experiencing.
Irvine Testosterone Replacement Therapy – What are the Benefits
As you are reading this article, then you could be keen in trying to boost your levels of testosterone. The doctor may say that you do indeed have lower levels, or what is known in the medical field, as hypogonadism, or if he deems that you need to undergo a testosterone replacement therapy for any other conditions that may be a consequence of it. Should you have testosterone levels in normal levels, then an increase your testosterone levels could not give you any additional benefits at all. What will be outlined in this article are the benefits experienced by people who have undergone the therapy after being diagnosed of having lower levels of testosterone.
Irvine Testosterone Replacement Therapy: Benefit #1 – A Healthy Circulatory System
The function of our body’s circulatory system is already well known to all of us. Blood carries nutrients and oxygen to all the parts of the body. The heart, which is at the center of human function is part of the circulatory system. It is a well known fact that peak performance can be attributed to a circulatory system that works at peak performance. For instance, stamina is a trait that great relies on how fast oxygen can be delivered to the muscles upon respiration.
Red blood cells, which are the carriers in the circulatory system are produced in the bone marrow. A higher level of testosterone allows the bone marrow to increase its production to ensure that the human body has the right amount of blood running through the veins at any time.
Lower testosterone levels can adversely impact the circulatory system. This is why the condition sometimes lead to various diseases of the heart. Various studies have noted an improved circulatory system after reaching normal levels of testosterone after an Irvine Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Testosterone is also the one responsible for increasing the muscle mass of the body. A leaner body mass will help in controlling the weight and help in increasing energy for daily activities. There are men who have lower testosterone levels who showed that the therapy has the ability to decrease the body fat mass while also increasing muscle size and the general strength of the person. It should be noted that there are some that did indeed have successfully maintained a better body fat ratio but failed to register any tangible increase in strength. It would be better to see for yourself first through proper exercise to determine the effects of the therapy after you have subjected yourself to it.