Natural dietary supplements have gained popularity all around the globe due to their numerous health benefits. These supplements add the missing vitamins and minerals to your diet and boost the results of the existing ones without any harmful side effects. These supplements can be broadly classified into three main categories-
- Vitamin and mineral supplements- These supplements are consumed when there is a lack of vitamins and minerals in regular food intake. They benefit people who have a strict low-calorie diet, pregnant women, women who breastfeed, and people suffering from malabsorption problems.
- Supplements for calories- Supplements rich in calories are often consumed by people suffering from ailments, which affect the body’s metabolism. For example, severe ailments like Cancer and AIDS cause drastic weight and appetite loss. Calorie-rich supplements help patients suffering from these ailments to fight weight loss by fulfilling their calorie needs.
- Protein supplements- Protein is a vital macronutrient that is responsible for processes such as muscle development, repairing damaged tissues, and creating hormones and enzymes. Protein supplements help the overall development of the human body by providing additional proteins. It helps in monitoring blood pressure levels, weight reduction, healthy muscle gain, and speedy muscle recovery post intense workout.
The advantages of consuming natural dietary supplements are-
- Natural dietary supplements protect people who do not consume a healthy and balanced diet from various ailments.
- Natural dietary supplements, when consumed along with a healthy diet, provide the daily dose of vitamins and minerals required by the human body.
- Natural dietary supplements are very useful to athletes as they boost the overall physical endurance, boost muscular strength, endurance, and also speed the natural process of muscular repair.
- Natural dietary supplements protect the human body against several ailments and health conditions. For example, consumption of Vitamin D helps in keeping bones strong and healthy.
Greens First is one such natural dietary supplement which has gained popularity worldwide. It’s one of the top-rated green drink blends.
Greens First is made from naturally grown fruits and vegetable powders and herbal extracts. These organically grown components are first juiced and then subjected to spray dry process at a very low temperature. Due to this composition, it’s rich in antioxidants, and it provides several health benefits.
As Greens First is primarily made of fruits and vegetable powders, it provides all the advantages associated with these powders.
Various studies conducted by doctors worldwide suggest that consuming fruits and vegetables regularly has several advantages such as-
- Protection from cardiovascular ailments such as coronary heart disease, cardiac arrest, and seizures.
- As fruits and vegetables have low-calorie content, they can be consumed without having to worry about any health issues.
- Fruits and vegetables contain phytochemicals which are responsible for the prevention of delay disease.
- Eating fruits and vegetables regularly helps in monitoring blood pressure and also reduces the risk of some types of cancer (Breast cancer, lung cancer, throat cancer, mouth cancer, and prostate cancer).
- Folic acid contained in fruits and vegetables lowers the risk of birth defects during the baby development process.
- They are an important source of nutrients such as folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, and dietary fiber. The fiber content of fruits and vegetables helps in treating and preventing constipation, obesity, Type 2 diabetes, and diverticulosis. Potassium decreases the risk of developing kidney stones and bone loss.
- Fruits and vegetables are free of sodium, fat, and cholesterol.
Greens First supplement is completely natural and has no traces of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO.) It does not contain any artificial color, preservatives, egg, artificial sugar, soy protein, or yeast.
Other than the fruits and vegetables, this supplement also contains spices, insoluble and soluble fibers, enzymes, super green leafy vegetables, barley grass, probiotics, and natural flavonoids.
Greens First can be consumed several times a day with ease. Just mix one scoop level of the product with water (around 6-8 ounces) and drink it up.
If you’re wondering, “where can I buy Greens First?”, then Pure Prescriptions is the right place. It’s an authorized online dealer selling natural supplements made from the highest quality ingredients. They provide great customer service and answer all the questions related to the product and its consumption. There’s no sales tax, and shipping is absolutely free, these are the added benefits of buying Greens First from an authorized dealer like Pure Prescriptions.
Hopefully, this article helped you understand how natural dietary supplements can help lead a healthy life. Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply